Thursday, July 18, 2019

Top Five Ancestries of Herkimer County Residents (2017)

The chart below represents the top five ancestral heritages identified by Herkimer County residents, based on the 2017 Five Year ACS Estimates.  Note that these are the top FIVE ancestries - they total about 75% of the County's population. The remaining 25% are spread across MANY other ethnic identifications!